REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW!!!!! Back 2 The Eighties on-line forum!

Go down

NEW!!!!! Back 2 The Eighties on-line forum! Empty NEW!!!!! Back 2 The Eighties on-line forum!

Post  Phoenix Rising Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:59 pm

[b][i] cyclops Well, it's finally ready...not finished, but ready.
I hereby present www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com The new forum created by Cecil B. Demented,aka Phoenix Rising ( on here) or, just by Marc.
Back 2 The Eighties is a new forum,dedicated to The music and artists of the Reagen Era. It is brand new, and not complete yet, but, it's far enough along to start recieving posts from new members.The creation of this new forum was sparked by Rick and AL @ Red Entertainment, the Promoters of The Regeneration Tour ,and this website and forum. They were gracious enough to recognize my knowledge and work in the Music Business over the past 20 + years, and made a a moderator on the ReGen board. So, I decided it was time for a cool forum,centered solely on the 1980's and the music that we loved and still love so very much.
Now, I am new to having my own forum, so, please, bear with me.
I invite you to come and join us, as we go back in time,.......back to the big earrings, mall bangs,leg warmers, when radio and vinyl reigned surpreme,and Heavy Metal music hit the scene like...well, like a bunch of hungry, crazy, and sometimes downright scary but talented musicians and some of the best known bands, most of which are still alive and kicking today.
For all things 80's music, come join us!
Ok...time for me to go watch Square Pegs!
Can't wait to meet ya all!
Yours In Insanity,
Rev. Cecil B. Demented Head Administrator
High Priest,
The Church of the Freedom of the ID, Founded 2007 cyclops farao
Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising

http://www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NEW!!!!! Back 2 The Eighties on-line forum! Empty BACK 2 THE EIGHTIES ON-LINE FORUM UPDATE

Post  Phoenix Rising Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:43 pm

[b] cyclops Boy, forums are hard work! After a few technical problems, the BACK 2 THE EIGHTIES ON-LINE FORUM seems to now be ready to have registered members,so, if you have tried to register, and it would not let you, I believe it's fixed now. If you try to register, and it won't allow you to do so, please contact the Head administraitor.!!!! cyclops Twisted Evil
Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising

http://www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down