REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original line up

5 posters

Go down

The original line up Empty The original line up

Post  kfranm Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Anyone know if Ali Score, Frank Maudsley & Paul Reynolds are playing on this tour?
I remember Paul Reynolds as one of the great guitarists around - definitley created the Afos sound.

kfranm

Back to top Go down

The original line up Empty Re: The original line up

Post  TBone Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:31 pm

kfranm wrote:Anyone know if Ali Score, Frank Maudsley & Paul Reynolds are playing on this tour?
I remember Paul Reynolds as one of the great guitarists around - definitley created the Afos sound.

I know we are all hoping so. Any word anyone? I saw them all a few years ago, right after their "reuniting the band" (or whatever the tv show was called), and I thought they simply sounded fantastic together. The crowd was really into them also.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

The original line up Empty Ali

Post  Admin Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:56 pm

At one point Mike mentioned having his brother ali come and play drums on the tour but I never heard a confirmation on this from him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

The original line up Empty Re: The original line up

Post  jpw2525 Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:47 pm

Please push the issue if you have an opportunity. I saw the original line up back in 2004 in a dive club in Sacramento. They were simply amazing and while Paul Reynolds was having some technical difficulties, he eventually came through and his guitar work (may not be as polished as the new guitarist) is paramount in the flock sound! Now if only someone could convince Mike Score of this. I have seen the Mike Score band (New AFOS) more times than I want to admit (10+) and the difference of the two is amazing. The old players really make it special on all possible counts.

Frank is amazing and powerful on bass and A major stand out is Al Score on drums. While I am not a drum head and usually dont comment much on the drummer, Al has a back beat style that is amzing live. Please push hard to bring him, it will improve the flock set Enormously!!

jpw2525

Back to top Go down

The original line up Empty fghfgh

Post  chanelbags177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 am

cheap designer bags Beautiful and good
cheap designer handbags New sale
air max 90 Beautiful and nice new models
nike shox r4 The beautiful and nice new online sales
super street shoes Online low-cost wholesale
mario shoesBoys can also
air max tn Online sell at a
cheap puma shoes Beautiful