REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Line Up

3 posters

Go down

The Line Up Empty The Line Up

Post  rickbear Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:01 pm

THANK YOU, RICK, for putting this tour together again for 2009. Last Years' show was great and couldn't think of how you could top it, except you did, with booking
HEAVEN 17. I Lived the eighties in America and never saw Heaven 17. Believe me the same real fans of that era, with Human League/Heaven 17 having the same fans. Some have talked on this forum about disappointment with ABC coming back. They don't realise that both bands are friends and are doing this together. All I ask from Martin is to drop a couple songs and do a couple more songs from TRAFFIC, a great album, especially "way back when" so it's not the exact set he played last year. I am assuming DAVID PALMER will be drumming again on this tour? Rod Stewart will be doing the reunited FACES so he won't be using David.

rickbear

Back to top Go down

The Line Up Empty Re: The Line Up

Post  TBone Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 pm

I am all for ABC returning. Seeing them numerous times over the past few years is not enough. Their energy (especially Martin's) really carries the show....bring em on!
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

The Line Up Empty 2009 line up

Post  A Fifth Column Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:33 pm

HELLO FROM BOSTON,
Just wanted to chime regarding the line up for the 2009 tour. Love to see ABC return again...they really rocked last year along with Human League. Wang Chung will be another infectuous additon to the line up.
As to Heaven 17...though they came thru the same genre/band mates with HM, I am not sure they charted that much here in the states, though "Let me go" was a huge club track...hence from my opinion not sure of how much a draw they will be to Americans. Personally would of loved to see Thompson Twins ( long broken up /divorced) OMD, Furs, Echo or my fav Gary Numan ...who has gone to to create much new terrific music since his "Cars' day and pretty much can tour on his own especially in Europe.
Anyhow I hope they return for a Boston show again and get the word out a bit more as well
Joseph H.
A Fifth Column

A Fifth Column

Back to top Go down

The Line Up Empty Re: The Line Up

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down