REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just got an email from ticketmaster about cincinnati show

3 posters

Go down

I just got an email from ticketmaster about cincinnati show Empty I just got an email from ticketmaster about cincinnati show

Post  kissoulja Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:03 pm

They said the show time changed to 7:00. Just wanted to confirm this?

kissoulja

Back to top Go down

I just got an email from ticketmaster about cincinnati show Empty Re: I just got an email from ticketmaster about cincinnati show

Post  ekentb Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:51 am

I got the same email; I believe that the venue opens at 6 and the show is at 7...all the other tour stops start at 7 and it runs for four hours...do you have good seats?? We have 2nd row in center seats in the pit...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ekentb on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
ekentb
ekentb

Back to top Go down

I just got an email from ticketmaster about cincinnati show Empty Re: I just got an email from ticketmaster about cincinnati show

Post  kissoulja Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 pm

I believe our tickets are row J in pit R. Im not quite sure what row that is but I am soooooo excited about this show!!!!!

kissoulja

Back to top Go down

Post  ekentb Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:39 pm

OH you have GREAT seats too! Have you been to this venue before? I've seen two concerts there this summer and it is a great place. I can't wait for this show!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Belinda Carlisle!!!! Who are you most excited about seeing??

Kent
Lexington, KY
ekentb
ekentb

Back to top Go down

Post  java Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:05 pm

BELINDA was great in Jones Beach. You will LOVE her! Enjoy!

And our show started at 7 and ended at 11!

java

Back to top Go down

Post  kissoulja Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Belinda as well!!! How cool is that??? I have been in love with her since I was 7, this is the first time I have got to see her...Getting more excited my the minute!!!

kissoulja

Back to top Go down

Post  ekentb Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:19 am

Well, tomorrow night we'll get to see her!!!! My best friend is coming in and we're going together..he's a HUGE Belinda fan! I'm getting more stoked by the minute!
ekentb
ekentb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down