REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show

4 posters

Go down

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Empty Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show

Post  Eugene Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Obviously, this show is selling poorly, if I can pull up 14th row on the floor at this late date. Crying or Very sad

So, my question to the powers-that-be is when will the decision be made as whether or not to move the show to a smaller venue, or *gasp* cancel the show?

Eugene

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Empty Trenton

Post  Admin Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:27 pm

The Sovereign Bank Arena is being set up in a half house formation which means the capacity is 5,000 and the venue expects to do about 50%. There are no plans to move it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Empty Re: Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show

Post  Eugene Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:19 am

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Rt-half-full

Thanks for the information.

Eugene

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Empty Trenton show

Post  Eugene Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:04 am

I'll guess there were about 1000 people on the floor and about 500 people in the stands.

Show started with an intro from a DJ with WMGK; Naked Eyes took the stage at 7:05 and played till 7:35; 10 minute set change and A Flock Of Seagulls played for 20 minutes; ABC played from 8:20 till 9ish; Belinda Carlisle played from 9:05 till 9:40. Times are approximate; didn't stay for THL.

Setlists didn't seem to vary from what's already been posted.

Eugene

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Empty trenton tour

Post  Phoenix Rising Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:23 pm

This tour is a"trial and error" tour. As with all tours,things differ from city to city. I can't believe you did not stay for The Human League. They shine on this tour! You truly did yourself a grave mis-service by leaving.
Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising

http://www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Empty attendance - Trenton

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Eugene wrote:I'll guess there were about 1000 people on the floor and about 500 people in the stands.

Haven't gotten the figures yet but I would estimate about 1500-1800 on the floor (about 3/4) and another 500-700 or so in the stands in the arena's 5,000 seat set up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Empty Keeping up with tour

Post  ejfitman Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 am

Just wanted to leave a note for Ric as I'm the guy who didnt receive a refund for the phoenix show after misprinted line ups and bands changes... Anyway as you read through the forum and various national newspaper reviews almost ALL reviews by journalists and fans agree that the new Flock suck..there hasnt been any favorable words about them and they were a very lame replacement for this tour as were missing persons.....

ejfitman

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show Empty Re: Sovereign Bank Arena (Trenton) Show

Post  Eugene Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:50 am

Admin wrote:
Eugene wrote:I'll guess there were about 1000 people on the floor and about 500 people in the stands.

Haven't gotten the figures yet but I would estimate about 1500-1800 on the floor (about 3/4) and another 500-700 or so in the stands in the arena's 5,000 seat set up.

1500-1800 on the floor would mean there were 30-36 rows filled with people. The rows were basically 50 people across, and I counted 20 filled. That's how I came up with 1000 people on the floor. There were VERY few people in sections 4, 5 and 6, if any.

Eugene

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down