REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour

4 posters

Go down

Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour Empty Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour

Post  Admin Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Pete Burns (Dead or Alive) has cancelled his U.S. appearances this summer due to health reasons. According to Pete’s family Pete is receiving treatment and is on his way to recovery, but doctors are unwilling to commit that he'd be cleared to tour in time to start the U.S. dates July 25th; so rather than disappoint his fans at the last minute the decision has been made to postpone the dates now.

Most of the dates that had Dead or Alive scheduled will now have A Flock of Seagulls on them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour Empty D o A cancellation

Post  doagroupie Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:55 pm

I would like to know how to get my money back for LA and Las Vegas as DOA was the only reason I wanted to see this concert. I also bought tickets to Pete's one man show in NY. What actions are available to me....I feel ripped off! Evil or Very Mad

doagroupie

Back to top Go down

Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour Empty Pete's Message Board

Post  Admin Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:24 pm

http://www.deadoralive.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6765

For those of you who seem to feel ripped off, you can visit Pete's message board where his battle with bi-polar disorder has been a subject of discussion for the past two weeks. We were hoping he'd be well enough to do the tour and have been holding off making a decision on our end until his husband Michael and his business rep informed us in their opinion it was not going to be able to happen two days ago.

The statement we have released above was offically approved by Michael.

We know there will be disappointed people out there but please don't feel anyone tried to mislead his fans, Pete confirmed his intent to us personally on the phone a couple months ago but there was no way to forsee his illness and we are trying the best we can to deal with it.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour Empty Re: Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour

Post  Industrialanus Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:48 pm

From reading a few posts over on the 'The Right Stuff' (DOA link above) it sounds like Pete is in very bad shape.

Disappointing that he won't make the tour yes, but we should all wish him a speedy return to a normal state of mind. Wink

Industrialanus

Back to top Go down

Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour Empty Re: Pete Burns/Dead or Alive Cancel U.S. Tour

Post  DanO Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:50 am

I wish Pete a speedy recovery. Any word who will be replacing them in Vegas? Hopefully A Flock of Seagulls or Missing Persons? Laughing

DanO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down