REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salt Lake City venue change

3 posters

Go down

Salt Lake City venue change Empty Salt Lake City venue change

Post  Admin Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Regeneration Tour has been moved from USANA Amphitheatre to The Depot on August 7th. For those of you who have tickets it will be a great intimate show. Tickets purchased will be honored. Doors will be at 6pm. The show time will remain the same. Those of you who purchased tickets in sections 100’s and 200’s PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY at 5:30pm. You will be let into the Depot a half an hour early to get priority seating. The Depot is a private club for members and you must be 21. If you are not you can get a refund at point of purchase.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Salt Lake City venue change Empty Re: Salt Lake City venue change

Post  TBone Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:15 pm

Very interesting. Seen a number of shows at The Depot, and I like the place. It may just be all the better in such a small venue.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  anonusa Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Does the Depot have assigned seats or will it be General Admission?

anonusa

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:34 pm

anonusa wrote:Does the Depot have assigned seats or will it be General Admission?

Past shows I've been to there are all GA, but it will be interesting how they work it, since more expensive tix were sold for those sitting up front in the previously announced venue.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  anonusa Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 pm

They are letting us 100 and 200 section people in earlier than the commoners but if there are not seats it probably won't really matter.

anonusa

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm

anonusa wrote:They are letting us 100 and 200 section people in earlier than the commoners but if there are not seats it probably won't really matter.

I had heard that, but I'm not sure how they would do seating. It's just not set up that way. Even if not though, it's a great little venue.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  anonusa Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 pm

It should be fun no matter what! I can't wait to see THL! One of my favorite bands and I've never seen them live.

anonusa

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:11 pm

anonusa wrote:It should be fun no matter what! I can't wait to see THL! One of my favorite bands and I've never seen them live.

Saw they in the 80's at the Capital Theater (I think....man, has it been that long!?!) for the Crash tour (Was it Crash?...I think so!....I'm getting old, and you know what the first thing is to go?)....I swear it was original band members and they were tight. From the reviews I'm hearing for this tour, it sounds like they are really into it. I've seen most of the other bands on this tour somewhat recently (though never BC....still looking forward to her) and ABC is always good....same for NE. Since it's been so long since THL.....Really Can't Wait!!
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down