REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONG REQUEST FOR BELINDA (ALL MEXICAN FANS IN MEXICO CITY).

2 posters

Go down

SONG REQUEST FOR BELINDA (ALL MEXICAN FANS IN MEXICO CITY). Empty SONG REQUEST FOR BELINDA (ALL MEXICAN FANS IN MEXICO CITY).

Post  mrodrigu Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:18 am

My name is Miguel Angel Rodriguez; I had the opportunity to see Belinda back in the late 80´s in Santa Clara, California (Solo). I have tickets for the concert being held at the "Teatro Metropolitan" on August the 16th in Mexico City, and I am very exited; have waited for more than 17 years to see her again and enjoy the show !!!

My favorite songs are:

Vision of you
Shades of Michelangelo
Runaway horses
Vacation
Big scary Animal
I get Weak
Summer rain

By the way, I am sorry to hear that the concerts scheduled for Puebla and Guadalajara were canceled... and the only two concerts for Mexico will be Monterrey and Mexico City.

Belinda you are great and Happy Birthday in “Tierra Azteca”.

MAR

mrodrigu

Back to top Go down

SONG REQUEST FOR BELINDA (ALL MEXICAN FANS IN MEXICO CITY). Empty Concent For Mexico City has been posponed ....

Post  mrodrigu Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:21 pm

Guys,
Got a call this morning from Ticketmaster and it seems the concert for Mexico City has been postponed, that´s really bad...; I hope the new date (s) are posted soon. PLEASE COME TO MEXICO !! There are a lot Fan down here, a bit of promotion (Publicity) in advance will make it easier.

Regards,
MAR

mrodrigu wrote:My name is Miguel Angel Rodriguez; I had the opportunity to see Belinda back in the late 80´s in Santa Clara, California (Solo). I have tickets for the concert being held at the "Teatro Metropolitan" on August the 16th in Mexico City, and I am very exited; have waited for more than 17 years to see her again and enjoy the show !!!

My favorite songs are:

Vision of you
Shades of Michelangelo
Runaway horses
Vacation
Big scary Animal
I get Weak
Summer rain

By the way, I am sorry to hear that the concerts scheduled for Puebla and Guadalajara were canceled... and the only two concerts for Mexico will be Monterrey and Mexico City.

Belinda you are great and Happy Birthday in “Tierra Azteca”.

MAR

mrodrigu

Back to top Go down

SONG REQUEST FOR BELINDA (ALL MEXICAN FANS IN MEXICO CITY). Empty fghfhf

Post  chanelbags177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:47 am

cheap designer bags Beautiful and good
cheap designer handbags New sale
air max 90 Beautiful and nice new models
nike shox r4 The beautiful and nice new online sales
super street shoes Online low-cost wholesale
mario shoesBoys can also
air max tn Online sell at a
cheap puma shoes Beautiful
cheap gucci shoes good
gucci shoes cheap Teacher's design new

chanelbags177

Back to top Go down

SONG REQUEST FOR BELINDA (ALL MEXICAN FANS IN MEXICO CITY). Empty Re: SONG REQUEST FOR BELINDA (ALL MEXICAN FANS IN MEXICO CITY).

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down