REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration Tour 2009 in Atlanta, Ga.

4 posters

Go down

Regeneration Tour 2009 in Atlanta, Ga. Empty Regeneration Tour 2009 in Atlanta, Ga.

Post  Concert goer Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:47 am

One more day!! I am so excited about this show, some of my favorite 80's groups!! Very Happy

I am particularly thrilled that the concert is going to be at Chastain Park Amphitheater again. This to me, is the best way to enjoy a concert; your favorite foods and your favorite music. I have my pinic basket and my dancing shoes ready! See you at the concert!!

Last edited by Concert goer on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis spelled word)

Concert goer

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Tour 2009 in Atlanta, Ga. Empty Re: Regeneration Tour 2009 in Atlanta, Ga.

Post  Concert goer Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 pm

The Atlanta Show was the last show of the Tour but absolutely fantastic!!! Terri Nunn is phenomenal and by far, put on the best performance! The whole show was very lively, and entertaining. All of the groups had me out of my seat and dancing along. Can't wait until Regeneration Tour 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

Concert goer

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Tour 2009 in Atlanta, Ga. Empty Re: Regeneration Tour 2009 in Atlanta, Ga.

Post  murph Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Well, Rick-another year in the books(unless of course we have a fall tour)-thanks again for all the hard work making this happen-pains me to say that to a Yankee fan but you really deserve it

murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm happy to have gotten a shout-out from Wang Chung on stage for waving my Wang Chung shirt in the air (which I happen to be wearing now!). Even though I still find Chastain a horrible venue for anyone genuinely interested in music and not in being seen making business deals at tables set up with wine and cheese (WC and CC both mentioned "dinner theater"), I greatly enjoyed the music.

I look forward to next year! (I will be going out of my way to not go to Chastain!)

...and I hope Wang Chung do a mini tour in a proper venue sometime in the future. Very Happy

Sara

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Tour 2009 in Atlanta, Ga. Empty Atlanta Regeneration Tour Review now online

Post  thompsontwin Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:17 pm

The Atlanta wing of the Regeneration Tour is now history. Today, I posted a review of the show at my Retro Beach page at Atlanta's 99x page:
www.99x.com/jeremy_retrobeach.aspx

The show was a blast and we are already anticipating any future version of this tour next summer or later this Autumn.

Thank you Rick for your hard work and making it happen - despite the odds against it from the start.

Be blessed.

Jeremy Kennedy
Atlanta, GA USA

thompsontwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down