REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indoor venues for 2009

3 posters

Go down

Indoor venues for 2009 Empty Indoor venues for 2009

Post  A Fifth Column Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm

HEY guys
Just my two cents here regarding the tour that is coming to Boston this June to House Of Blues. I was in attendance last summer when the tour landed here in Boston at the Bank of America Pavillion ourdoor concert tent. The idea to be ourdoors enjoying and grooving to these great 80's acts was wonderful and easy.. Now in the audience , I would say the crowd was probably in their 30's/40's onward up...so alot of people who had grown up with these bands and danced to them in clubs many, many nights. HENCE the idea was that so many fans our age no longer attend clubs nor are willing to stand in a smokey club for 4-5 bands as much as we love them.
SO I was disappointed that it was not returning to an open air concert here in Boston ( and yes I assume that attendance was a factor) but to an indoor concert instead this year. SO some thought will have to be given as much as we love the line up this year.
Joseph H.
A Fifth Column
Boston Mass

A Fifth Column

Back to top Go down

Indoor venues for 2009 Empty indoor/outdoor

Post  Admin Fri May 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi Joseph,
the House of Blues is the newest and biggest (2500 capacity) in the HOB chain, I haven't been there yet but I understand there is seating in the upper two levels for those that prefer to sit and general admission on the floor for those that want to dance. Anyone forum members from Boston been there yet?

Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Indoor venues for 2009 Empty fghfgh

Post  chanelbags177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:26 am

cheap designer bags Beautiful and good
cheap designer handbags New sale
air max 90 Beautiful and nice new models
nike shox r4 The beautiful and nice new online sales