REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bands on the tour?

4 posters

Go down

bands on the tour? Empty bands on the tour?

Post  wookiecub Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:55 pm

I am seeing the tour in PHX on Auguat 1st. According to the venue, Missing Persons is supposed to be there. This website says Missing Persons is not on the bill. Any idea exactly who is going to be playing?

Last edited by wookiecub on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled title wrong)

wookiecub

Back to top Go down

bands on the tour? Empty Re: bands on the tour?

Post  raytrade Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Hmmm, according to this site's "News" section, Missing Persons is playing 2 Florida dates on the tour, but I think all the other dates are consistent with the listed artists on the site. I know here in LA, Missing Persons is playing as part of a "Lost 80s" tour with Dramarama, Real Life, When In Rome, and Animotion. Are you sure you are not confusing tours?

raytrade

Back to top Go down

Post  DanO Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:44 pm

I know that RedRick has said that Missing Persons is scheduled for Phoenix. In fact, the band also wanted to play Vegas, but the promoter felt they didn't need them to fill out the bill. I hope nothing's changed and that you do get MP in Phoenix. I'm personally happy (though very sad about Pete's illness) that we will now get A Flock of Seagulls in Vegas to replace Dead Or Alive!

DanO

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:50 pm

DanO wrote:I know that RedRick has said that Missing Persons is scheduled for Phoenix. In fact, the band also wanted to play Vegas, but the promoter felt they didn't need them to fill out the bill. I hope nothing's changed and that you do get MP in Phoenix. I'm personally happy (though very sad about Pete's illness) that we will now get A Flock of Seagulls in Vegas to replace Dead Or Alive!

I'm a bit bothered (though certainly don't have any info why) that Salt Lake has lost DoA, but also won't be betting Flock. Makes it just a little less worth it, in my opinion.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down