REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven 17 out?

+7
OrioleGirl
Sara
J & J
murph
Admin
TBone
just lou
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Empty The L.A. show

Post  smokeyjav Sat May 30, 2009 3:50 am

Missing Persons are going to be at a winery in Southern Cal around the same time as the L.A. show. What's the chance of them replacing Heaven 17? Also my wife would love to see A-HA on tour. What's the chance of them coming back to California?

Frank king cheers

smokeyjav

Back to top Go down

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Empty Missing Persons

Post  Admin Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:56 pm

smokeyjav wrote:Missing Persons are going to be at a winery in Southern Cal around the same time as the L.A. show. What's the chance of them replacing Heaven 17? Also my wife would love to see A-HA on tour. What's the chance of them coming back to California?

Frank king cheers

Frank, the only shows that Missing Persons will be doing are Detroit, Toronto, SLC, LAs Vegas and L.A. has Berlin so there are already 4 acts there. Also Berlin and MP will not ever play on the same show, personality conflict!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Empty Boston show?

Post  J & J Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey Rick, any word about the fourth at the Boston show?

J & J

Back to top Go down

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Empty Boston

Post  Admin Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Ticket sales for Boston were not where they had hoped and Live Nation prefers to save the money and not add a 4th band back onto the bill.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Empty Re: Heaven 17 out?

Post  J & J Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Wow. This is where they should get a local band from the 80's in as an opener. Shorter money. I know a band I would like to see but it will never happen.

J & J

Back to top Go down

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Empty L.A. show

Post  smokeyjav Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:09 am

Admin wrote:
smokeyjav wrote:Missing Persons are going to be at a winery in Southern Cal around the same time as the L.A. show. What's the chance of them replacing Heaven 17? Also my wife would love to see A-HA on tour. What's the chance of them coming back to California?

Frank king cheers

Frank, the only shows that Missing Persons will be doing are Detroit, Toronto, SLC, LAs Vegas and L.A. has Berlin so there are already 4 acts there. Also Berlin and MP will not ever play on the same show, personality conflict!

Rick, thanks for the info! Smile I'm still looking forward to the L.A. Show.
Frank

smokeyjav

Back to top Go down

Post  murph Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:59 am

Thanks for the effort, Rick-sign of the times I guess-the Bangels played HOB Boston last week-approx 45-50% house

murph

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeC Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Admin wrote:Ticket sales for Boston were not where they had hoped and Live Nation prefers to save the money and not add a 4th band back onto the bill.

I bought tickets (VIP boxes actually) for this show to see Heaven 17 back when the concert first went on sale (around March if I recall correctly). Heaven 17 was dropped, and I don't have any interest in the other bands (no disrespect to any of them, but I saw ABC at last year's show and don't really want to see Wang Chung and Cutting Crew).

I tried to get my money refunded by TicketMaster and got a "No Refunds" automated response, totally ignoring the fact that this 4 band show is now a 3 band show, with the main headliner missing.

So how do I get a refund on these tickets that are useless to me now?

PS: WHY is it that TicketMaster will provide refunds due to Heaven 17 dropping out for the Rosemont, IL and Atlantic City, NJ shows - but not Boston?!?! Evil or Very Mad

-Mike

MikeC

Back to top Go down

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Empty Refunds

Post  Admin Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:19 pm

MikeC wrote:
Admin wrote:Ticket sales for Boston were not where they had hoped and Live Nation prefers to save the money and not add a 4th band back onto the bill.

I bought tickets (VIP boxes actually) for this show to see Heaven 17 back when the concert first went on sale (around March if I recall correctly). Heaven 17 was dropped, and I don't have any interest in the other bands (no disrespect to any of them, but I saw ABC at last year's show and don't really want to see Wang Chung and Cutting Crew).

I tried to get my money refunded by TicketMaster and got a "No Refunds" automated response, totally ignoring the fact that this 4 band show is now a 3 band show, with the main headliner missing.

So how do I get a refund on these tickets that are useless to me now?

PS: WHY is it that TicketMaster will provide refunds due to Heaven 17 dropping out for the Rosemont, IL and Atlantic City, NJ shows - but not Boston?!?! Evil or Very Mad

-Mike

Sent you a PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  murph Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:09 am

Hey Rick-thanks again for putting this together and dealing with all the headaches-hopefully they are all in the past and everyone gets into town! Can't wait for tomorrow night and the opening date-3 bands is certainly better than none-if you are going to the HOB Boston-use public transportation if possible-Red Sox have a home game and HOB is right across the street from Fenway

murph

Back to top Go down

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Empty House of Blues Boston

Post  Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:50 am

murph wrote:Hey Rick-thanks again for putting this together and dealing with all the headaches-hopefully they are all in the past and everyone gets into town! Can't wait for tomorrow night and the opening date-3 bands is certainly better than none-if you are going to the HOB Boston-use public transportation if possible-Red Sox have a home game and HOB is right across the street from Fenway

Haven't decided if I'm coming up there yet, probably won't decide until tonight or the morning. Got Yankee tix for tonight, will get home late, will see if I'm ready to make the trip to Boston.... would like to see the new HOB!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  murph Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 am

We'll chalk up the Yankees tickets to being a true baseball fan, not a Yankee fan, OK Rick.............

murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:24 pm

murph wrote:We'll chalk up the Yankees tickets to being a true baseball fan, not a Yankee fan, OK Rick.............

I'm a baseball fan, have been to 26 of the 30 MLB stadiums and a bunch of the minor league ones as well (this summer will bring it to 28 of 30) BUT I'm sitting here with my Yankee sneakers, my Yankee shirt and wore a Yankee jacket to work today for the game!

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Yankee-redsox-tide
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  murph Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Well Rick, since you are the main reason I was able to see bands live I never thought I would like HL, Naked Eyes and ABC last year and WC, CC and ABC this year we'll let it slide.....

murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 Ygp7AEE

Reg-gie signing my ball at Spring Training
Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 SpringTraining2007-073

Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 SpringTraining2007-075

Joe Torre signing at Spring Training a couple years ago
Heaven 17 out? - Page 2 HPIM0043
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  murph Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Even as a Red Sox fan, I'll admit that is very cool-spring training is the best way to see a game-never been to Legends field but make it down to Ft. Myers for the Sox just about every year

murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:05 pm

I go every year for a 4 day weekend to Spring Training, get a handful of autogrpahs each year. I've been to Ft. Myers to see the Yankees play the Sox in the past.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  murph Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:54 pm

If you make it tonight, Rick-1st round is on me-look for the stunningly handsome guy at the bar with the supermodel wife-I'll be a couple spots behind them

murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2