REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!!

5 posters

Go down

I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!! Empty I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!!

Post  gravelm Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:43 am

I WOULD HAVE GONE IF BERLIN SHOWED UP IN DETROIT-SINCE THEY ARE NOT, I FEEL THE LINEUP IS NOT UP TO PAR AND WILL WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR TO SEE IF IT GETS BETTER.

BERLIN SHOULD SHOW UP FOR ALL TOUR DATES AND NOT JUST "SOME". Crying or Very sad Mad Sad Twisted Evil

gravelm

Back to top Go down

I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!! Empty Re: I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!!

Post  TBone Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 am

I do understand. Of course, this is not the Berlin of the '80s. For me, Heaven 17 is reason enough to go. Add in Wang Chung and ABC and it's a bill that is at the top of my list for must see shows.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!! Empty RE: I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!!

Post  Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Sorry we could not satisfy your demands to have Berlin on every date, unfortunately it was in the hands of both the promoters and Berlin. Not all the promoters wanted to spend the extra money to have them on the show, the economy is tight these days, and Berlin were not eager to do the entire tour, I'm surprised we got them for as many dates as we have. Terri will basically just do dates occassionally that pay for them selves, mostly weekend stuff. It is not really a band set up for touring, she pays them all a salary and unless the date provides enough to pay the salaries plus all the travel expenses and leave her with enough income to make it worthwhile, she'd rather stay home in California.

So I suppose you've found a plethora of great 80's music packages out there this summer to keep you so busy going to shows so that you can't afford the time or the money for the $10 lawn seat to come to Meadow Brook? Good for you! Have a great time at those shows. See you next year perhaps?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Sat May 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Rick, don't take it personally. Some just don't get it. As my momma used to say "you get what you get and you don't have a fit." You're doing a fine job. If you are at the SLC show, I'd like to meet you and shake your hand.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  richierich Sun May 03, 2009 1:35 pm

I KNOW TERRY AND HAVE DONE MANY SHOWS CO BILLED WITH MISSING PERSONS AND SHE WILL NOT GET ON A BUS AND TOUR ,WE WERE MADE AN OFFER FOR A TOUR ,LADIES OF THE 80'S BERLIN,MISS,P. AND THE MOTELS,A GRAET BILL THAT DID WELL IN PHOENIX.BUT SHE PASSED.THE LINE UP IS WELL WORTH YOUR TIME THIS YEAR,HEAVEN 17;S LET ME GO...IS ONE OF MY TOP TEN 80'S HITS AND HAVEING WORKED WITH WANG CHIUNG IN THE PAST,JACK HUES PUTS ON A GREAT SHOW AND ABC,HEADLINER IN THE UK,NEED I SAY MORE. 10 BUCKS,WHAT DO ,YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAT NITE??WTF..........RICHIERICH

richierich

Back to top Go down

I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!! Empty I get so frustrated sometimes!

Post  Admin Mon May 04, 2009 11:55 am

TBone wrote:Rick, don't take it personally. Some just don't get it. As my momma used to say "you get what you get and you don't have a fit." You're doing a fine job. If you are at the SLC show, I'd like to meet you and shake your hand.

I think the all caps and the 3 exclamation points in the subject set me off, seemed a bit over the top. I think it is going to be a fun show this year, I'm not sure that Heaven 17 ever toured here (they were on the roster of the agency I was at in the 80's and I'm pretty sure I held dates for a tour but never confirmed the tour back then) so it's like their U.S. debut and where Gravelm are from, in Michigan, the lawn seats are only $10 and I think the reserved seats are only $32.50 and really, what are they going to do instead.... go see Motley Crue??? I don't get the attitude.

Thanks for the good words TBone!

Rick

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 04, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

I WILL NOT BE GOING THIS YEAR!!! Empty Attitude, etc..

Post  gravelm Fri May 08, 2009 4:22 pm

There was no attitude intended-it was a simple statement about how I felt about the lineup, it did not excite my 80's music taste as last years lineup(ABC is the only real exciting artist to me this year)-MY OPINION ONLY.

Last year was a A+ lineup and a great concert event that I will never forget. I guess I just felt spoiled from last years lineup.

I am still waiting for the DVD?

Keep up the good work-DONT TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST YOU!!!

Dealing with talent has got to be difficult.

gravelm

Back to top Go down

Post  pbMusic Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Hey I'm in Clawson too, you better be there to represent..Smile

pbMusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down