REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009

+5
Sara
rickbear
Wildqbn
Phoenix Rising
Admin
9 posters

Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009

Post  Admin Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Just got off the phone with MWOH's manager and we are now confirmed for MEN WITHOUT HATS to be on the 2009 REGENERATION TOUR!MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 B0000010
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty MEN WITHOUT HATS!

Post  Phoenix Rising Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:41 pm

[color=red][ cyclops YEA!!!! MEN WITHOUT HATS ARE COMING!!! NOW, PLEASE DO A PHOENIX DATE~~~ cyclops /color]
Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising

http://www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty Count me in!!!!

Post  Wildqbn Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Lets hope you make it as far South as Miami. How about a South Beach date? Lets pray Heaven 17 can pull a 20 minute extended mix of "Let Me Go?"

Men Without Hats was my choice from the beginning and should be headlining like 10,000 maniacs did last year.

Wildqbn

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty Backstage Pass?

Post  Wildqbn Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 pm

I'll buy two if your willing to selll them to me.

Wildqbn

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty Re: MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009

Post  rickbear Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Fantastic News. ABC/HEAVEN 17/WANG CHUNG/MEN WITHOUT HATS. What a Show. I hope each band gets 45 minutes to play, as they all have enough great songs to fill their sets. This is The Tour of 2009. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

rickbear

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty Re: MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009

Post  Sara Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Perfect lineup... I'm more excited about this tour than last year. H17 & Wang Chung in the US... ABC is always good... and now I need to pull out my vinyl of Rhythm Of Youth and check out more than the one song I definitely know.

bounce

Now to save up for the merch booth.

Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  DanO Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Fantastic! Great line-up (plus Berlin for "selected dates" right?) Please come back to LAS VEGAS! Your Vegas fans are pumped for this line-up!

DanO

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty Las Vegas

Post  Admin Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:50 pm

We're just waiting for the offer but it is looking like we'll be playing a poolside concert at The Palms (get everyone you know to call the VP of Entertainment at The Palms and ask about it and maybe they'll get motivated to get it done with me!).

UPDATE: THe Palms have decided to pass on doing this!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jpw2525 Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:30 pm

This is incredible, you rock Rick!! I did not think 2009 could surpass 2008 but now it has. Great work!!

jpw2525

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty VEGAS!

Post  DanO Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Admin wrote:We're just waiting for the offer but it is looking like we'll be playing a poolside concert at The Palms (get everyone you know to call the VP of Entertainment at The Palms and ask about it and maybe they'll get motivated to get it done with me!).

UPDATE: THe Palms have decided to pass on doing this!
Damn! I just saw this and was getting ready to start a mini phone-blitz of the Palms. Oh well, there are plenty of venues in Vegas. Please keep us posted and let us know if you need some help with phone calls, etc. Wink

As you know, Mandalay Bay has a nice poolside venue as well. The Hard Rock will be opening the new and improved "Joint" shortly and the House of Blues (also in Mandalay) is a great place also. Many more great spots also...

Last edited by DanO on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info)

DanO

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty MWOH

Post  Phoenix Rising Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm

cyclops Now that MWOH are confirmed, I want to see t his tour more that ever!!! Rick, I beg and plead...find a venue in Phoenix ( or the Metro area)....I and many of my friends are anxiously awaiting this tour, and have been since we walked out of the theatre after the show last year....any assistance i can be,just let me know.... cyclops cheers
Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising

http://www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildqbn Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 am

Wildqbn wrote:Lets hope you make it as far South as Miami. How about a South Beach date? Lets pray Heaven 17 can pull a 20 minute extended mix of "Let Me Go?"

Men Without Hats was my choice from the beginning and should be headlining like 10,000 maniacs did last year.

lol! Opps I screwed up, I called all my friends and told them about the tour and MWOH joing until I was corrected...It turns out what I expected to see was Men at Work..DUH!!! Their is a significant difference between the two. Still a great tour and I'll buy my tixs but I take back the headlining comment. My Bad rabbit

Wildqbn

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty Men Without hats

Post  teal Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Anyone happen to know who the current manager of Men Without Hats is these days..?
And will it be the Three brothers Doroschuk? Ivan (lead singer/song writer) Stefan and Colin?

teal

http://www.katteal123/myspace.com

Back to top Go down

MEN WITHOUT HATS CONFIRMED TO JOIN REGENERATION 2009 Empty MEN WITHOUT HATS

Post  Admin Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:56 pm

teal wrote:Anyone happen to know who the current manager of Men Without Hats is these days..?
And will it be the Three brothers Doroschuk? Ivan (lead singer/song writer) Stefan and Colin?

It will be Ivan and Colin but from what I understand not Stefan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  voiceman Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Let us know who we need to call in Vegas to push. What about off strip, red rocks, palace station???
voiceman
voiceman

Back to top Go down

Post  teal Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Do You have any confirmed dates as of yet Rick? jocolor

teal

http://www.katteal123/myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down