REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4

4 posters

Go down

Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4 Empty Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4

Post  jpw2525 Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:47 am

Regeneration Tour Curse
I am starting to think that the 4th slot on the bill is cursed! Last year, Dead or Alive canceled from the 4th Slot and this year the day the lineup was announced, Go West canceled from the 4th slot. While I would have loved the opportunity to see either of these bands for the first time, the prospect of seeing China Crisis or Men Without Hats actually increases the value of the tour. ABC is an outstanding choice for headliner simply because Martin is such a great stage performer/with awesome band and with Heaven 17 and Wang Chung, this tour can stand to add a fourth act that is not well known. Really, the three could be the tour (like Rockin the Colonies). So, this loss of Go West could be a blessing if a great sub was granted the slot. I hope the right choice is made to lift this curse….

jpw2525

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4 Empty Re: Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4

Post  yachtingtype Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Men Without Hats would be great, but Altered Images would be grand Very Happy

yachtingtype

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4 Empty 4th slot offer

Post  Admin Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 pm

This 4th slot is always going to be a difficult one because the money is not as great as it is for the other artists higher up on the bill plus you go on when the crowd is still finiding their seats, etc.

I've made an offer to Ivan from Men Without Hats to do the tour.... his personal manager is away in Holland but I've sent him an email regarding the tour. Ivan wants to do it so hopefully his manager can work it all out. They seem to be the favorites by a 3-1 margin in my little poll.

Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4 Empty 4th slot

Post  Phoenix Rising Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:54 pm

I hope Ivan and his mates grab this chance to do this tour. Seeing MWH after all these years would be so cool!!!! cyclops
Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising

http://www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4 Empty Re: Regeneration Tour Curse - slot #4

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down