REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About how long is the show?

3 posters

Go down

About how long is the show? Empty About how long is the show?

Post  java Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:06 am

I am driving over to Jones beach tonite for the show(all the way from western nj so about 2.5 hours each way) I am debating staying over or driving home tonite- any ideas of how long these shows have been running lately??

Quite excited!

THE CURE for 2009(of course they are still touring on their own though... so maybe not)

java

Back to top Go down

About how long is the show? Empty Re: About how long is the show?

Post  java Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:10 am

oops answered my own ? by looking around some more- seems like almost 4 hours? right?

java

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:27 am

java wrote:oops answered my own ? by looking around some more- seems like almost 4 hours? right?

The Boston show was just under four hours. The first act Naked Eyes, came on stage just after 7:00 PM and ended with the Human League finishing up at around 11:00 PM. Very little time between sets, just enough to shuffle the equipment around.

Drake

Back to top Go down

About how long is the show? Empty show length

Post  Admin Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:21 pm

[quote="java"]I am driving over to Jones beach tonite for the show(all the way from western nj so about 2.5 hours each way) I am debating staying over or driving home tonite- any ideas of how long these shows have been running lately??

quote]

The show is supposed to run a minimum of 3:45 and a maximum of 4:00 depending on how smoothly everything goes each night.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down