REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore

4 posters

Go down

Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore Empty Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore

Post  Admin Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:24 pm

The link for our webstore is now active from either the homepage of www.regenerationtour.com or by clicking on the Regen Stuff tab. I'm not sure why the tour program is not listed yet and have sent an email to Backstreet to find out why. Right now it shows 2 tour shirts, one in black or grey and the other in black or wihte), the tour bage set and the tote bag. Check it out. I'm going to also see if the shirts for The Human League, Belinda, ABC, etc. will be made available on the site.... I think they are supposed to be available.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore Empty New items added to webstore today

Post  Admin Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Today T-shirts for The Human League (a black one and a white one), Belinda Carlisle, ABC were added as well as the tour program.

Marc - I've heard you can order by check and am waiting for details on how to go about that.

T-bone - I've asked about XXL's (my assistant wants one as well) and they are checking with their production end to see if they can get any of the shirts in 'XXL. They said they think it is possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore Empty Re: Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore

Post  kissoulja Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Admin wrote:Today T-shirts for The Human League (a black one and a white one), Belinda Carlisle, ABC were added as well as the tour program.

Marc - I've heard you can order by check and am waiting for details on how to go about that.

T-bone - I've asked about XXL's (my assistant wants one as well) and they are checking with their production end to see if they can get any of the shirts in 'XXL. They said they think it is possible.

YAY!!!!!!! I hope they have xxl's soon...I would probably buy one of each if they do...

kissoulja

Back to top Go down

Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore Empty Re: Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore

Post  electrico73 Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:16 pm

Admin wrote:Today T-shirts for The Human League (a black one and a white one), Belinda Carlisle, ABC were added as well as the tour program.

Are the shirts double-sided with the tour dates on the back? Any others that are not listed yet? Thanks.

electrico73

Back to top Go down

Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore Empty tour dates on shirts

Post  Admin Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:26 pm

electrico73 wrote:

Are the shirts double-sided with the tour dates on the back? Any others that are not listed yet? Thanks.

I believe what you see on the store site now is it. The only shirts with the dates on them are the black or white Regeneration logo shirts. The other Regeneration Tour shirts with the band faces (black and grey) are one sided and the individual band shirts are one sided as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VegasDJ Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 pm

The page says that no tour merchandise is available. Sad

VegasDJ

Back to top Go down

Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore Empty Merchandise online

Post  Admin Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm

VegasDJ wrote:The page says that no tour merchandise is available. Sad

I've spoken with the merchandise company about this last month but there still seems to be a problem with them getting the store reopened. Thnaks for reminding me i need to bug them again.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tour Merchandise now available at our Webstore Empty No Regeneration Tour Merchandise

Post  VegasDJ Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:40 pm

The store's page still says that no Regeneration Tour merchandise is available there.

VegasDJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 pm

VegasDJ wrote:The store's page still says that no Regeneration Tour merchandise is available there.
Yes, we will be changing merhcnadise companies for the next Regeneration Tour!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VegasDJ Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 am

Admin wrote:
VegasDJ wrote:The store's page still says that no Regeneration Tour merchandise is available there.
Yes, we will be changing merhcnadise companies for the next Regeneration Tour!

Awesome! You da man, Rick!

VegasDJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down