REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISSING PERSONS DETROIT CANCELLATION

3 posters

Go down

MISSING PERSONS DETROIT CANCELLATION Empty MISSING PERSONS DETROIT CANCELLATION

Post  rockbird10 Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Went to the Detroit show at Meadowbrook tonight and when we got there a sign was posted that MISSING PERSONS would not be performing. A friend of mine drove from out of state to see Dale Bozzio and was very disappointed, but the venue did refund our money and the parking fee as well. I love ABC but have already seen them a few times. I'm guessing Dale's legal troubles forbid her from coming to the show. Too bad Teri Nunn didn't show up to replace her.

rockbird10

Back to top Go down

MISSING PERSONS DETROIT CANCELLATION Empty Missing Persons not in Detroit show!!!

Post  mcqued01 Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:54 pm

I was also at last nights show & a couple of my friends were also very disappointed that Missing Persons did not perform. We did stay for the concert and had a great time but I have to admit to being slightly disappointed at the way it was handled. The only notice given was literally just a sheet of paper posted near the entrance to Meadowbrook which stated that MP would not be performing. There was no reason given and no mention of it during the show.

I was hoping that Berlin would "surprise" us by appearing in their place, but that did not happen. I can only assume that something very "last minute" had happened which forced MP to cancel. It is unclear what their status is for the balance of the tour.

What I can say is that Cutting Crew, Wang Chung & ABC did a great job and we all definitely enjoyed ourselves. The 3 hours flew by and the crowd that was there (though it was quite small) was enthusiastic and seemed to be loving it!!!

Thanks Rick for all your efforts!!!

Daryld

mcqued01

Back to top Go down

MISSING PERSONS DETROIT CANCELLATION Empty MISSING Missing Persons

Post  Admin Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Unfortunatley Dale had the flu tlast week and was not better by Thursday and we had to cancel their appearances Saturday and Sunday on the Regeneration Tour. We are still counting on her for Las Vegas next week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

MISSING PERSONS DETROIT CANCELLATION Empty Re: MISSING PERSONS DETROIT CANCELLATION

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down