REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Berlin, why not Michigan?

4 posters

Go down

Berlin, why not Michigan? Empty Berlin, why not Michigan?

Post  sweetchuckie Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 pm

I was excited when I found out Berlin was in the Regeneration 2009 Tour, why aren't they coming to Michigan? Sad

sweetchuckie

Back to top Go down

Berlin, why not Michigan? Empty Re: Berlin, why not Michigan?

Post  Admin Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Some of the shows the local promoter was not interested at all in spending the extra money to add Berlin on the show. Some of the shows Berlin was not interested because the money was not what they wanted. We will be adding some additional shows to the shcedule this week, but only looking at one more possible date with Berlin on the bill. They have just turned down one offer I sent to them for Oregon which may doom the entire show, we'll see shortly if the promoter still wants to continue with the show without them or maybe with a substitute.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Berlin, why not Michigan? Empty Texas

Post  zander07 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Will there be an Texas dates this year for the tour ???

zander07

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:04 pm

zander07 wrote:Will there be an Texas dates this year for the tour ???
I would very much like to have a Texas date on July 13 on the way across the country to Atlanta. I've been trying in Dallas, first AEG gave us an offer for The Palladium Ballroom but before I could confirm it they rescinded it as they looked at tickets for their Devo show and saw it had only sold around 400 tickets. I've also spoken with the owner of the Lakewood Theater a few times, Mark Artall, and he would do the show but needs a weekend date which we don't have. If you have an connections with any venues or promoters in TX please urge them to contact me ASAP.

Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zander07 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 pm

I would have suggested contacting Paula at AEG or Mark at 462 but it seems you have already been in touch with both of them - other than that your only other options are the Granada Theater or Live Nation (Superpages.com Center) or House of Blues - would Berlin do Texas ? They usually do decent business in Dallas -

zander07

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:20 pm

zander07 wrote:I would have suggested contacting Paula at AEG or Mark at 462 but it seems you have already been in touch with both of them - other than that your only other options are the Granada Theater or Live Nation (Superpages.com Center) or House of Blues - would Berlin do Texas ? They usually do decent business in Dallas -
Yeah, Paula gave me the offer for Palladium and then said her boss Danny Eaton rescinded it. I could not get Danny to change his mind, they were looking at losing money on Devo and it spooked them. I've had a number of conversations with Mark at 462 about doing the Lakewood, he's not keen on doing the Monday night, if it was a Thursday or Fri-Sat he would go for it. If you know Mark or Paula, try calling them and tell them they will be making a mistake not doing the show.

I've also been back and forth with Anthony at Live Nation about House of Blues, first he passed, then he asked about it again and says now that he is considering making an offer but I'll believe it when i see it. I'll have to check out the Granada.

Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zander07 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Anthony has the Lost 80's Live show coming up in May at HOB with Dramarama, Flock of Seagulls, When in Rome, Gene Loves Jezebel -

The contact over at the Granada is Mike. They have done some 80's shows in the past year - English Beat etc - you may want to reach out to him -

zander07

Back to top Go down

Berlin, why not Michigan? Empty gfhfgh

Post  chanelbags177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 am

cheap designer bags Beautiful and good
cheap designer handbags New sale
air max 90 Beautiful and nice new models
nike shox r4 The beautiful and nice new online sales
super street shoes Online low-cost wholesale
mario shoesBoys can also
air max tn Online sell at a
cheap puma shoes Beautiful
cheap gucci shoes good
gucci shoes cheap Teacher's design new

chanelbags177

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down