REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew?

+2
Phoenix Rising
raytrade
6 posters

Go down

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew? Empty Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew?

Post  raytrade Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 am

Heard either Richard Blade or Swedish Egil (can't remember which) on Sirius XM's First Wave channel earlier today (March 2) come on right after playing Johnny Hates Jazz's "Shattered Dreams" to say the Regeneration Tour was now featuring Johnny Hates Jazz, Wang Chung, Heaven 17, and ABC, with Berlin to join them on some east coast dates. Is it true? Has Cutting Crew been dropped in favor of Johnny Hates Jazz?

raytrade

Back to top Go down

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew? Empty JOhnny Hates Jazz

Post  Phoenix Rising Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:03 pm

cyclops I'm sure that Rick will let everyone know what is happening as soon as he can. Please remember that a tour like this with classic 80's bands can be very difficult to book. To me, Johnny Hates Jazz is a better choice for 4th slot on this tour. Cutting Crew might be a little too "big" for a 4th slot.
Let's do our best to be patient, and I am sure we'll know something very soon! cyclops
Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising

http://www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew? Empty Curse of the 4th slot continues?...

Post  jpw2525 Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:42 pm

This would be a step down if true, but the top 3 headliners carry enough weight anyway. I still think Altered Images or Visage would/could do this and add enough to the ticket. What a rare treat to see either Grogan or Strange live! ...or a regioinal fav her in the USA (Wire Train, The Producers, ...)
Thanks for all your hard work Rick, which ever way it turns out - jpw

jpw2525

Back to top Go down

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew? Empty johnny hates jazz vs. cutting crew???

Post  mcqued01 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 am

I think that these two are essentially equal in terms of fan base, level of public interest etc... I do however agree with the previous post about Visage or Altered Images being two excellent choices (also what about Ultravox??) Any chance, Rick?????

mcqued01

Back to top Go down

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew? Empty JHJ

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 pm

I did speak to JHJ a long time ago, before we had lined up any of the bands just to see about their interest but have not spoken to them since. cutting Crew are still on the tour.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://regenerationtour.com

Back to top Go down

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew? Empty Good News

Post  jpw2525 Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:12 pm

That is good news as these two bands may have had similar commercial impact but Cutting Crew still has the lead singer songwriter where JHJ has the oringinal keyboard player, not quite the same. Sometimes current members are a factor - JPW

jpw2525

Back to top Go down

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew? Empty gfhfgh

Post  chanelbags177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:23 am

cheap designer bags Beautiful and good
cheap designer handbags New sale
air max 90 Beautiful and nice new models
nike shox r4 The beautiful and nice new online sales
super street shoes Online low-cost wholesale
mario shoesBoys can also
air max tn Online sell at a
cheap puma shoes Beautiful
cheap gucci shoes good
gucci shoes cheap Teacher's design new

chanelbags177

Back to top Go down

Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew? Empty Re: Johnny Hates Jazz replacing Cutting Crew?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down