REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com

5 posters

Go down

ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com Empty ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com

Post  gravelm Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:17 pm

It will be released on June 24, 2008 in the U.S. I am so excited about it. How to be a millionaire is one of my favorite 80's CD's.

What will they be singing? Mostly oldies or some new ones? Also the lineup has changed several times during the years I wonder who will be with Martin Frye on tour?

6-24 is supposed to be the release date and today has come and it is backordered. Who knows if I will ever get it.

Last edited by gravelm on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

gravelm

Back to top Go down

ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com Empty Frye and Palmer

Post  TBone Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Last time I saw them....2 years ago, it was Frye and Palmer, and though it would be awesome to have other band members along this time, they were still fantastic. Really looking forward to them visiting here again.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com Empty Re: ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com

Post  JBTMAT1 Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:00 pm

gravelm wrote:It will be released on June 24, 2008 in the U.S. I am so excited about it. How to be a millionaire is one of my favorite 80's CD's.

What will they be singing? Mostly oldies or some new ones? Also the lineup has changed several times during the years I wonder who will be with Martin Frye on tour?

One of the guitar players is Matt Backer. see mattbacker.com

JBTMAT1

Back to top Go down

ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com Empty Re: ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com

Post  voiceman Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:14 pm

I have been a huge fan since I played Look of Love on my High School radio station. I have all the LP's and will eill be singing evey song for sure!
voiceman
voiceman

Back to top Go down

Post  TBone Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:27 pm

Voiceman: have you seen them before? Frye really puts on a good show. Classy.
TBone
TBone

Back to top Go down

Post  voiceman Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:41 pm

No this is the main reason I am going. I have seen his stuff on the web and looks like he has taken good care of himself and his voice! Can't wait
voiceman
voiceman

Back to top Go down

ABC's new cd-Traffic-Backordered at Amazon.com/bestbuy.com Empty gfhfgh

Post  chanelbags177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 am

cheap designer bags Beautiful and good
cheap designer handbags New sale
air max 90 Beautiful and nice new models
nike shox r4 The beautiful and nice new online sales
super street shoes Online low-cost wholesale
mario shoesBoys can also
air max tn Online sell at a
cheap puma shoes Beautiful
cheap gucci shoes good
gucci shoes cheap Teacher's design new

chanelbags177

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down