REGENERATION TOUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belinda should be headlining

+3
Phoenix Rising
kissoulja
jatm27
7 posters

Go down

Belinda should be headlining Empty Belinda should be headlining

Post  jatm27 Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:40 am

Let me preface this by saying that I'm an ABC nut and that's who I really want to see the most be far. Looking at it logically, doesn't Belinda have many more hits than The Human League?? Her set was filled with hits and she still left out gems like "Head Over Heels", "We Got The Beat", Turn To You", etc. Also, she is not even playing any tracks off of her latest album.

jatm27

Back to top Go down

Belinda should be headlining Empty Re: Belinda should be headlining

Post  kissoulja Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 pm

I totally aggree. I love all the bands, but Belinda was the bigger star and still is. She was one of the judges on that MTV show a few months ago. People still remember her hits plus the Go Gos hits more than the Human League. I would love to see her do the headlining spot and sing more songs. I think for next year, they should keep the same amount of groups but start earlier in the day so each band could have maybe a 45 min set and the headliner have an hour set.

kissoulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Rising Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:56 pm

. I think for next year, they should keep the same amount of groups but start earlier in the day so each band could have maybe a 45 min set and the headliner have an hour set.[/quote]
I agree, however, Belinda carlisle , in my opinion, should not headline a tour like this. cyclops
Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising

http://www.back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Belinda should be headlining Empty I totally agree with you!!!

Post  gravelm Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:12 am

She had several number ones by herself and the Go-Go's and she does deserve more time than she is getting. I seen her twice-once with the Go-Go's and once by herself in the 80's. She has such a great voice! I have all of her cds except Viola(all in French).

I love you

gravelm

Back to top Go down

Belinda should be headlining Empty Belinda is AMAZING!!

Post  gogoboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Just saw the tour in Cincinnati last nite--it was awesome!!! Kinda made me feel a bit old, but that thought fell by the wayside once the music started. I thought all groups did a great job, but also think Belinda should have headlined. She looks amazing, and her performance was A+++++++++! The audience went wild for her WAY MORE than any of the other groups, but fun was DEFINITELY being had by all across the board. I was in the second row from the stage and thought I was going to pass out when she came out, and I'm a (long-term) guy fan. Now I know what the girls/women felt like when Elvis or The Beatles would perform. Very Happy

gogoboy

Back to top Go down

Post  kissoulja Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:31 pm

[quote="gogoboy"]Just saw the tour in Cincinnati last nite--it was awesome!!! Kinda made me feel a bit old, but that thought fell by the wayside once the music started. I thought all groups did a great job, but also think Belinda should have headlined. She looks amazing, and her performance was A+++++++++! The audience went wild for her WAY MORE than any of the other groups, but fun was DEFINITELY being had by all across the board. I was in the second row from the stage and thought I was going to pass out when she came out, and I'm a (long-term) guy fan. Now I know what the girls/women felt like when Elvis or The Beatles would perform. Very Happy[/quote

I was there last night to and Belinda was by far the best of the night. I love all the groups but she had the audience in the palm of her hand, and rocked. I had never had more fun at a show than when she came out.

Also she was the only performer that the audience didnt sit down for once. Every other group the crowd set down for at least on song for.

Wonderful show and I wish it was coming somewhere close again. Hopefully she will do another solo tour again sometime soon.

kissoulja

Back to top Go down

Post  davidk Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:24 pm

Belinda turned out to be my favorite of the night & this bill , she really sang great , I wish she had another 10 - 15 minutes to perform .
Human league have such a production it makes sense they go on last , they also put on a great show , my 3rd time seeing them .

davidk

Back to top Go down

Belinda should be headlining Empty gfhfgh

Post  chanelbags177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:47 am

cheap designer bags Beautiful and good
cheap designer handbags New sale
air max 90 Beautiful and nice new models
nike shox r4 The beautiful and nice new online sales
super street shoes Online low-cost wholesale
mario shoesBoys can also
air max tn Online sell at a
cheap puma shoes Beautiful